Necromancy is a form of recycling.
FAILED EXPERIMENT AFTER FAILED EXPERIMENT
- Me: *heals self*
- Enemy: *heals self*
- Me: Whoa. Whoa.
- Me: What do you think you're doing?
- Me: I just took off half your health bar, and then you go and do that?
- Me: Yeah, I KNOW I just healed myself.
- Me: It's different when I do it.
Is this true? (0.0)sir-p-audax
I saw this on my facebook. :/I’m curious! :)
Sorry for my language — this looks like 100% bullshit.
Let me break this down:
- The Pictures: These are generic pictures that will pop up on the first page of a spider bite google search. These are by no means from whatever “source” this is coming from. Not to mention that the spider shown is a brown recluse, and these do NOT look like brown recluse bites, maybe with the exception of the one in the lower left corner. (Most “brown recluse bites” are misdiagnosed. Pfft.)
- The Kettle: I don’t know about you, but my kettle has a cover on the top and a cover on the spout. How the hell is a spider going to get inside the kettle?? Also, what spider has the ambition to enter a house, wander into the kitchen, scale the smooth and slippery side of a conventional oven, somehow find its way past the coils of a burner, scale another smooth and slippery surface which is the kettle, find some sort of tiny opening, and somehow crawl inside into a very wet environment where it could possibly drown? Recluse spiders are called such because they are reclusive. If you don’t know what that means, look it up. Generally they’re not fond of exploration.
- The Venom: Who came up with this crack idea that spider venom can transfer to water? First of all that shouldn’t happen, second of all if it does happen one tiny little drop of venom in a big pot of water will do absolutely nothing to anyone, even if one person drank the whole thing themselves.
- The Spider: Brown recluse venom is not deadly. THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A SINGLE REPORTED DEATH FROM A CONFIRMED BROWN RECLUSE BITE. Also, only 14% of victims develop any systematic symptoms at all, and if the venom is being ingested, that would render much different results than being injected directly into the blood stream. Also, a little dead spider drowned in boiling water killing six people? That is 100% impossible.
In conclusion, this is more FACEBOOK SPIDER BULLSHIT. I don’t know why people are doing this, but shit like this is all over FaceBook and it pisses me off unlike most anything. Most of my followers can attest to the fact that I don’t get mad at things, but when someone is making up flat out lies about my precious babies,
you’re going to hear hell from me.
But have a nice day :) Thanks for tagging me!